Appreciate uniqueness in others

Posted on Jul 10, 2017 | 13 Comments
Appreciate uniqueness in others

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,

it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.”

~ Albert Einstein

1. Uta, Hamburg/Germany
    July 10, 2017

Thank you Evan – i must laugh about the picture – sweet and funny.

Yes, thats wonderful that everybody is a genius, namely Gods genius, expressing divine intelligence and wisdom. And we learn in Christian Science that God gave everybody individually there special qualities, with which all people bless each other, when all these qualities come together. Thats God`s harmonious kingdom.

2. Nadine
    July 10, 2017

judgement of others and oneself is one of most pointless things suggested to us by mortal mind.

3. Gustavo
    July 10, 2017

Good Morning. Thanks Evan for the reflection that brings to analysis, is very good. And Uta, I fully agree with your reflection, is excellent, simple and clear. God gives to each one his talents. Wonderful. Blessings and excellent week for all.

4. jhp
    July 10, 2017

Thanks Evan and Nadine, this is such a trap, why would I think that anybody who doesn’t think or do things the same way I do is not doing things right?? I have to constantly remind myself not to judge others and see the uniqueness of everyone

July 10, 2017

Great point Evan! God doesn’t make trash. Every idea of God reflects intelligence. Just because we can not see it from a limited viewpoint does not mean it is not there. The fun challenge is being able to find this in others.
    Nadine, I do not believe Evan is suggesting to not judge with this statement. I have found it is very important to keep God’s man in thought so I can compare this with each person I encounter and if they do not live up to this model, to be alert. In addition, it allows me an opportunity to disarm evil by seeing God’s man as separate from a mortal manifesting evil. Whatever lie that person is believing to make them act as something less than God’s man will be disproved because God/Truth/Love is all powerful. And, I need to do this daily with myself to make sure I am not tricked into believing I should be anything other than God’s man. Righteous judgement is important.

• maximo

Thank you Kirsten… A very enlightened approach
      unfortunately few subscribe to.

The evidence
      Understanding:

A humble
      Recognition
      And affirmation of
      God as the
      Only Source.

This may be the Hardest thing to do,
      But it is also the most

and Divine Source
      For all of our
      Needs and instruction:
      Where Personal life
      Does not exist.

July 10, 2017

To one he gave 10 talents, to another 5, but to all he gave the talent to love if only we accept it.

July 10, 2017

So meaningful in a few words. Thank you Evan, Nadine and Maximo.

Maximo,

Thank you. I enjoy the beautiful enlightenment that you share daily as well. Evan has many thoughtful and creative readers.

9. Maximo

Finally… relief….
    Being a rock at the bottom of a pond
    I can now live in peace
    not knowing how to swim…
    People used to tell me,
    ‘ Time to sink or swim’
    This always left me feeling
    inadequate….
    Now knowing we shall
    leave not one stone unturned,
    I know my day shall come,
    Skipping across the top
    of the pond as God’s loving
    hand reveals all potential
    in all

• Uta, Hamburg/Germany

Thank you Maximo for this uplifting poem 🙂

10. Tellie
    July 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing this it’s good to be reminded that as a reflection of God, we are all talented and geniuses expressing these in our own unique
    ways. Thank you Evan.

July 11, 2017

I shall be reflecting on this all day. What do we love about our friends and family members? I try to always look for the good, in others. When we focus on the good the bad is softened and often just disappears. What do we cherish about each friend? What do we value? We are known by the friends we have. We love our friends and allow them to be who they are. We don’t expect them to run through hoops! We value their God like nature. Love is reflected in Love.