Be grateful for what you have

Posted on Aug 8, 2017 | 11 Comments
Be grateful for what you have

“Enough is as good as a feast.“

~ English Proverb

Print Friendly

1. Jennifer Brown
    August 8, 2017

Evan,

Thanks so much for this post today!

I am praying about a new job I interviewed for yesterday. Yet, I had such good work in the last three weeks to be grateful for! My first work in five years. So I am super-grateful!!!

Thanks again!!! I will reflect more gratefully about what I already have!!!

Warmly,
    Jennifer Brown

2. Chris
    August 8, 2017

I LOVE this reminder! Sets everything right on the perfect track for looking forward to a wonderful future by cherishing the GOOD that is so gratefully here today! Thanks s million!

3. Uta, Hamburg/Germany
    August 8, 2017

Thank you Evan, for the reminder to praise and thank God!

My gratitude for all Good God gave me richly and preferably for that most precious religion that comforts and heals everything needing healing, goes out to Him who made heaven and earth and governs them lovingly.

And thank and praise God for Christ Jesus and our dear Mary Baker Eddy for he love and her monumental gift to all of us.

4. Nancy
    August 8, 2017

Love this! Prevents desire to overeat. Just enough is wonderful, yea, better!
    Thank you for this fresh insight.

August 8, 2017

Thanks, Evan, for that lovely thought! Enough gives us the desire to share what we have with others.

6. Bill Gearhart
    August 8, 2017

We need to continue to express our happiness for what we have in our Christian Science Community and these wonderful blogs we receive daily. We continue to open our hearts to these daily healing comments made by you and the wonderful thoughts by our daily readers.
    This system of information is so very helpful and keeps us in touch with our continued needs.

We are very thankful to be Christian Scientists.

August 8, 2017

So much to be grateful for every hour of the day!!

August 8, 2017

God’s grace is my sufficiency in all things! God knows what I need. He always meets every need. I am grateful for every gift every day. My cup runneth
    over. I try to acknowledge every bit of good as God sent!

9. Patty
    August 9, 2017

For a long time I saw this from a sense of scarcity and limitation – at least you have something –
    it could be worse – you are better off than some others (we were always reminded of starving children in Biafra). Now I remind myself that in Truth I have everything – not just “enough or sufficient” but a guaranteed unlimited abundance of all good: I am forever free from the law of poverty and want as well as sin and disease. I have faith – trust – restful confidence as I take hold in consciousness of the indwelling Christ, Spirit, as my abundant supply that manifests as such. I recognize it, reckon it, appreciate and praise it. Wow! What’s not to be ecstatically grateful for!