Move beyond try to triumph

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 |
Move beyond try to triumph

“The difference between try and triumph is a little oomph.”

~ Author Unknown

1. Diane w.a.

Cute!
    There’d be many anagrams about this, but here’s one:

Omnipotence of Love
    Overcomes all false evidence for
    Mind of God alone governs all, so
    Persisting courageously in Truth we find
    Heaven here, now.

• Elaine
      February 27, 2018

This is clever and true! Thank you.

February 27, 2018

I worked for an engineering chief who always reminded me when I would say,” I trying to do my best, chief.” “We don’t try here Josef, we do.” I always appreciated that expression. There really is no trying in God’s kingdom. He is and because of it, We can do all that is aligned with the divine principle of being.

• Gustavo
      February 27, 2018

Josef. Very good. Gustavo.

3. Gustavo
    February 27, 2018

Good day Evan and disciples of Christ. God is the Word. The Word is movement and we are His reflection. That’s how I understand it. Consequently, action, doing, dynamism is always important. If the motive is honest it will pay off. If we move well, with a healthy goal, there is no doubt that success is a consequence. The important thing is to take the first step and following, the good result will come then. We must always work in the right direction, knowing that we reflect God, and thus, without thinking we realize that only with that we are already successful. You just have to recognize it. Excelent day for everyone.

4. Dilys
    February 27, 2018

Thanks Evan, I love that! Never give up!
    I read a quote from Thomas Edison at his Florida museum yesterday “ I have not failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”! How that for never giving up?

• Ellen Biemer
      February 27, 2018

I love that! Thanks for sharing it.

5. Gillian
    February 27, 2018

Hi Evan and all – that is priceless … thank you so much!

6. Diane
    February 27, 2018

Thanks Evan. This also reminds me of what my mum used to say if we ever said “I can’t ….” to anything. She would remind us to say “I can’t do it….YET!”

7. soz
    February 27, 2018

I love this….I CAN is the child of I AM!

lol… I enjoy your humor Evan. 🙂

February 27, 2018

Thank you Evan – the fotos say, it`s funny today – love that!

In short – “try” is on the human side – “Triumpf” is on divine Mind`s side of which we are the perfect reflection!

Thank you Diane, Josef and Gustavo – so good, helpful comments! 😉