Faith in Love dissolves fear

Posted on Apr 4, 2018 |
Faith in Love dissolves fear

“Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. And lo, no one was there.”

~ Author Unknown

Faith in omnipresent Love knows no fear and finds nothing to fear. It understands what it means for God to be in control before any evil comes “knocking on the door.”

1. Meli

Thank you!

April 4, 2018

How helpful and comforting the assurance that there is no need for fear as God is in control before any evil comes “knocking on the door.” Thanks awfully, Evan!

3. SpiritViewFan

There can be
    No outside
    To infinity.

• Trista
      April 4, 2018

Yes! Simple, but packing all power.

• Vera Morgan
      April 6, 2018

Nice. I like that. Short and sweet.

4. Nergish
    April 4, 2018

Thanks Evan. What an amazing and lovely example of the disappearance of fear where faith is present. Fear has no foundation so it has to fall and fade away when our faith is strong.”Perfect Love casteth out fear.” “False fears are foes, Truth tatters those when understood.”

We all claim to love God and trust in His care. Then when faced with challenges why do we fear? Fear and Faith never go hand in hand. If we fear, then we are not understanding the loving father, who would never impart an element of evil to His beloved children.

Evil is nothing…no place, no person, no thing.. “The only power of evil is to destroy itself. It can never destroy one iota of good.” So never fear evil. When good is omnipresent and everywhere, evil is nothing and nowhere.”Lets rejoice we are subject only to the divine powers that be. ” “We will suffer no more cruel fear, we can only feel God’s presence with us here,” is mentioned in one of our Hymns.

• Linda, Cheshire, UK
      April 4, 2018

Thank you Evan and thanks also to you Nergish for your excellent comments!

• Anna
      April 4, 2018

“It would wield the sceptre of a monarch, but it is powerless”. S&H

5. grace
    April 4, 2018

Just love this! Fear is neutralized with faith and spiritual understanding. God and His perfect creation remain intact!

6. Annepat UK
    April 4, 2018

This is just what I need to know right now, so grateful for your timely message Evan, and to you, Nergish for expanding on it.

7. Trista
    April 4, 2018

Of course! “Fear you do not exist! And have no right to exist!” I am attempting to include a link to an amazing talk about fear by Carol Dee Lewis which can be found on JSH. Thank you Evan for this short and all powerful post.

April 4, 2018

Thank you for the link Trista. But as I did not subscribe to the Journal, I cannot open it. Could you give the link so, that it is open when I click on it, please?

• Ellen Biemer
      April 5, 2018

What an awesome article! Thank you so much for sharing it. It really gets to the core of things.

8. Annepat UK
    April 4, 2018

Thank you so much, Trista, for this link. I remember reading this article as a pull-out in the Journal, and am pleased to have it to study again.

9. Shirley from TX

Thank u Evan and bloggers. So helpful

10. Marilyn

Thanks!

April 4, 2018

Thanks so much, Trista, for providing that link to a very superb article on fear. After reading it, I printed it out (all 10 pages) as I want to be able to refer to it often. She defines fear with such clarity that it’s easy to understand.

April 4, 2018

Thanks Trista I, too, printed the 7 pages (type size must be different on my laptop?). Wonderful.
    Such clarity.

13. Jl

Uta and Linda
    I don’t subscribe either so I googled it the following way and it comes up……

healing because there is no fear in the allness of love by carol dee lewis

It was the 2nd one down for me. I am able to read that one

It is the one where you see she says ‘I want to tell you why this is my focus today’

I hope this helps and works for you 🙂

14. Jl

Uta & Linda

Maybe this one will work…..it did for me

April 5, 2018

Oh that is so good that we can help us so lovingly – it worked perfectly – could print out all 7 1/4 pages – thank you very much dear Jl! 🙂

April 5, 2018

Hi Jl

read that article “healing because there is no fear in the allness of God” today. simply g o r g e o u s and absolute w o n d e r f u l – thank you so much for that link! It is a healing article if you study it thoroughly 🙂

April 5, 2018

Thank you Evan! This is very true! 🙂

16. Rhonda
    April 10, 2018

Oh my goodness! Yes, Trista, it is an amazing article. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. I have been wanting to expand my understanding of the Bible verse “There is no fear in Love. Perfect Love casts out fear”. It certainly did that more than I could have ever imagined…all 10 pages! (10 pages larger print, 7 pages smaller print) It definitely is a keeper!

Thank you Evan for planting the seed…you are very good at that! (=