Never give up. Go up to God.

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 |
Never give up. Go up to God.

“Sometimes you feel like giving up, but then you look at other people who have given up, and the results aren’t that good.”

~ Robert Brault

God always has an answer. Give up despair, discouragement, lack of faith, fear and material sense. Go up to God and find the answer that solves your problem. Healing will come.

1. Diane Taylor-Dickey
    June 26, 2018

You don’t have far to go. He’s walking the rounds with you!

• Trista
      June 26, 2018

Thank you Diane for this simple, but powerful comment.

2. Colleen C. Moore
    June 26, 2018

I was just listening to this Paul McCathey and James Corden car ride and was very touched by Paul’s explanation of how he received the words to the song “Let It Be.” It is on the video from 5 minutes to 7 minutes.

• Patty
      June 26, 2018

Thanks for that beautiful reminder of the infinite ways “God speaks to us – by His great power we are led” .

• SpiritViewFan
      June 26, 2018

HEY COLLEEN! Loved the JOYFULL Paul McCartney video you shared.
      Nice to see that he’s never given up!

The recent JSH-online audio Post on the subject “Never Give Up”
      was very inspiring, too.

Giving up is not an option!

:<))

3. Sue
    June 26, 2018

I read Spiritview first thing each morning. What an inspiration. Thank you Evan.

4. Sue Fortune
    June 26, 2018

I read Spiritvew every morning and it most always fits with what’s happening in my life or church

June 26, 2018

How true, Thank you Evan. I love these daily post. What an inspiration to lead us through our day.

6. Shirley of TX
    June 26, 2018

“Start with God & stay with God” Ty for always giving us sustaining thought. I’m most grateful

June 26, 2018

Thanks, Evan. We just can’t give up, even when it seems impossible to go on. As Mrs. Eddy says in speaking of healing in Christian Science “…self-denial, sincerity, Christianity, and persistence alone win the prize…” (S&H 462:17-18). We can do it!

8. Nancy Mangan
    June 26, 2018

Thank you for the inspirations.
    Can anyone send me the links for these 2 articles I presently unable to get JSH online?
    HEALTH YOU CAN NEVER LOSE
    By Chet Manchester June 2018 CSJ
    also Christly love brings healing
    By Francisco Afonso From The Christian Science Journal – May 12, 2016
    Would sincerely appreciate please and thanks.

June 26, 2018

Winston Churchill said: “Never, Never, Never, Never, Never Give Up!” That’s 5 “Nevers”!!

10. Anonymous
    June 26, 2018

I have finally given up after all efforts have failed.

• Soaring Dove
      June 26, 2018

Nancy, Here is the link to Chet’s article: https://journal.christianscience.com/shared/view/2ihz63qa30k?s=e

And Precious Anonymous, I love knowing because God authors you, there is no REAL giving up. A favorite quote from the Art of Living that carried me many times before I found CS is, “Freedom is the right to be yourself, to make mistakes, to fail, to try again. No failure is final. Freedom always gives you another chance.” I did give up on life when I was 18 and searching to know if God is real but not convinced there really was a good Power to meet my needs. One night I drank a lot and felt I couldn’t go on, so I was on my way to driving my mom’s convertible into the lake at Emerald Bay, when I had an accident. The policeman who found me with the car upside down on a rock bank took me home and told my parents he felt he’d witnessed a miracle, because the canvas top should have caved in and I should have been dead; yet there was not a scratch on me. It was another decade before I found Christian Science and ultimately realized God had answered the question I’d asked so many times, “God, are you REAL?” by keeping me alive the and ultimately leading me to Christian Science and understanding my true lLife is God and could not be taken from me. Even though I “failed” to grasp the Truth that keeps us free then, Truth was still holding onto me, keeping me free, so even when we may temporarily believe we have given up, in fact, God NEVER gives up on us!

June 26, 2018

Thank you, dear Soaring Dove, for the link to the article from Chet Manchester.

And thank you so much for your, I would say, awesome Life Testimony!
        I is so wonderful. From your complete comment, and I suppose that is what you want to say with it, I am aware, that God was with you, leading you, loving you the whole way you were going through all those experiences you explained in your comment! the proof that there i s a God loving you, was of course that you where unharmed after that car accident. But you know from Science and Health, that God does not know any accidents, and therefore you were completely unharmed – thank God.

Thank you Evan, to make us think about that toppic a bit more.
        I never had a moment that I felt giving up CS or something else important. But I felt moments I seemed to have fallen into a deep ditch of materiality.
        By the time I was saved out of the ditch through my church, where I began doing churchwork, which is very blessing. Of course that is always God`s doing, today I know that.

But I am grateful for all Evan`s SpiritView and Vlogs assuring us that clinging tight to God in those situations will get us out of that ditch and take us in divine Love`s sheltering arms. Am grateful to learn that in CS, so great!

• Nancy Mangan
        June 26, 2018

Thank you for the link – works great – much appreciated!

• John Hayes
      July 1, 2018

Anonymous, you’ve come to the right place.

June 26, 2018

I am so grateful for each of you and for your inspiration Evan. Thank you and blessings to all today. Never give up.

12. Patti
    June 26, 2018

Nancy, here’s the Alfonso link. https://journal.christianscience.com/web-originals/2016/christly-love-brings-healing

Thanks, Evan, for all of your SpiritViews. They have helped me so much.

And thanks to all of The commenters.

• Nancy Mangan
      June 26, 2018

Thanks Patti – sorry that link did not open to the full article.

• Patti
        June 26, 2018

I’m sorry, Nancy. Worked for me but maybe it did since I’m a subscriber.

• Nancy Mangan
          June 27, 2018

Thanks for trying Patti — I know there is a certain way to share for non- subscribers but I don’t know how to advise you in how to do it. Appreciate your effort.

13. Anita
    June 28, 2018

Thank you Evan for this much needed Spiritview blog. Your dedication and love for your fellowman is so enveloping and truly felt.

Thank you for the link Patti, but I too am unable to read the article title “Christly Love brings Healing”.

It is sad that some of us, who can NO longer afford to subscribe to JSH ONline are NOW not able to even visit the site and read a single article. It seems that the Publishing Society is UN-willing to share what is the “inspired word” unless there is a price paid for the information.

NOW, More than ever SPIRITVIEW is vital to all “Seekers of Truth”.

TRUTH IS UNIVERSAL. Blessings!

14. Brian
    June 28, 2018

Here’s a link to the article Patti referenced that all can access.