The Lord is risen

Posted on Apr 14, 2017 | 27 Comments
The Lord is risen

Easter is upon us, a potent reminder of the spiritual life Jesus Christ demonstrated for the benefit of all mankind.

In his resurrection, Jesus taught us to never fear death, that God is our Life, in Spirit, untouched by anything that ever seems to happen in the mortal mind world. He conquered death and proved life to be ever safe and secure in God. From his example, we learn that there is no death, and life goes on. Alleluia!

The Lord is risen. The truth about life has been demonstrated, and we are benefited.

May you live every day filled with the same Spirit that empowered Jesus. May you lose all fear of death and enjoy each moment of Life God has given you to enjoy every day.

Happy Easter!

Print Friendly

1. Linda
    April 14, 2017

Thank you once again for another wonderful message Evan. Happy Easter to you and to all of those who contribute such loving comments to your page. God bless.

2. llie
    April 14, 2017

Happy Easter to you Evan and all!
    Alleluia- the Lord has risen!
    Each year as I persevere to dig deeper
    Into my study of the Divine Science
    I am understanding a bit more of life. ,
    With this understanding Iam by degrees
    Applying it to my daily walk.
    and encouraging articles Evan.

3. Uta, Hamburg/Germany
    April 14, 2017

Yes, Evan, your SpiritViews are always very encouraging, but also from time to time demanding and admonishing for correction, which is important for healing of certain situations.

Am very grateful for your freeing inspirations of the ressuraction of our Lord, Christ Jesus.
    And thank you for taking from us fear of anything, because God, Spirit is our Life, the only, but boundless Life.

Very happy East, dear Evan and to all dear commenters ! πŸ˜‰

4. Uta, Hamburg/Germany
    April 14, 2017

of course I ment very happy E a s t e r πŸ™‚

5. Carol
    April 14, 2017

“Let us sing of Easter gladness, That rejoices every day, Sing of hope and faith uplifted: Love has rolled the stone away”…. A blessed Easter with gratitude to you, Evan, and to everyone at SpiritView and God’s Universal Family.

6. Diane
    April 14, 2017

No death, but transformation is always going on as part of God’s law of progress and fulfillment is constant.

7. Trista
    April 14, 2017

Thank you Evan for this beautiful, powerful post. I’m so grateful to be learning the truths about God and his perfect idea’s and that we are always safe, secure, loved, and untouched in our perfect nature. What an awesome example Christ Jesus has given us, demonstrating Life over death and Love over hate. Love is all, God is all. We are free to understand this fully.

April 14, 2017

Blessings to all. Thank you dear Evan. I am so grateful. Happy Easter.

9. grace
    April 14, 2017

Living meekly as the Master, Who of God was glorified, Looking ever to the radiance
    Of his wondrous Eastertide; Freed of fear, of pain, and sorrow, Giving God the honor due,
    Every day will be an Easter Filled with benedictions new. Hymn 413 (Christian Science Hymnal).

The stone has been rolled away! The Lord is risen! Thank you, dear Father!

Blessings all!

10. Chris
    April 14, 2017

With Love and Gratitude for EACH of YOU!
    Have a Blessed Easter!

Alleluia!

11. Maximo

Being blessed with caring for elders in our community for 20 years,
    as well as Hospice care, I have experienced first hand persons transition
    to the next cycle. This has shown me, close up, things that have
    convinced me the continuation of consciousness and life after
    the death of the human material body.
    Loved ones have , while slipping in and out of consciousness,
    reported scenes from their new home.
    Reports of deceased family and friends appearing to them offering reassurance
    and promise of celebration.
    I have seen how the soul prepares and comforts, helping to remove all fear.
    I have seen how in the final stage, a labor occurs, very similar to the labor of child birth.
    I have seen eyes open wide at the final breath, with a look of joyous astonishment .
    I have witnessed the beautiful face of peace and a glowing countenance when it is finished.

These experiences, along with the demonstration of our Lord and Master
    have removed all fear of what humans call death, what we as Christian Science student
    know as a continuation of an immortal life demonstrated by a child of God.

• Anna
      April 14, 2017

Thank you for sharing this, Maximo.

April 14, 2017

A very joyous Easter to all, Evan and everyone who shares their experiences and inspirations!

April 14, 2017

Happy Easter everyone who read this blog and to all who contribute comments and to you Evan. I an very grateful that this blessing is available.

14. deb
    April 14, 2017

thank you Evan………you bring the easter message all year long & so very greatful for that!

15. Penny Walls
    April 14, 2017

Thank you for this message, and happy Easter to all!

16. Elsi
    April 14, 2017

Happy Easter to you Evan and all.
    The Lord is risen, is God’s Victory! Alleluia!

April 14, 2017

Wonderful Easter message. Thank you for your input Maximo. A glorious Easter to you and your family Evan, and to all commenters.

18. Maximo

of all reflections
    God reflecting
    Himself to
    Himself….

• Uta, Hamburg/Germany
      April 14, 2017

so lovely, your precious poem, Maximo – love that – thank you very much!:-)

19. Daniele
    April 15, 2017

Thank you for your Easter Message.

20. Daniele. Wright
    April 15, 2017

Thank you for your Easter Message.

21. Nanny
    April 15, 2017

I feel such gratitude for your firm affirmations of Truth. Thank you so much .

April 15, 2017

A day late, but still before Easter! Happy Easter to all. I, too, am so grateful for your message, and for the posts from everyone. I’ve learned through my experience in life and my study that life is, indeed, eternal and that man is untouched by any evil whatsoever. I’m so grateful for the comfort I’ve gained and am always ready to comfort others. Alleluia!

• Uta, Hamburg/Germany
      April 15, 2017

Thank you Daphne for your comforting words, very helpful indeed. πŸ˜‰

23. Genie Ginzel
    April 15, 2017

Thank-you!!! Happy Easter!!!

24. William Mckechnie
    April 16, 2017

God’s Light

There is a light that’s shining
    For all the world to see,
    Shining bright the Lords light
    Keeps shining down on thee.

Oh precious light so pure and bright
    All other lights are fake,
    As long as yours keeps shining lord
    Your righteous path I’ll take.

Light shines bright and pure oh Lord
    Your light I did explore,
    So crystal clear I have no fear
    You will live for evermore.

By