Live true to your Spirit-woman status

Posted on May 10, 2017 | 27 Comments
Live true to your Spirit-woman status

A woman was telling me how much she was suffering. To turn the tide of her feeling helpless and hopeless, I replied, “Let’s see that you are not a matter-mortal struggling with endless trouble. You are a Spirit-woman endowed by God with boundless energy, health and strength to express!” It helped.

Are you living true to your Spirit-woman status?

The Spirit-woman is God’s woman. It’s the child of God created to express the full might and power of divine Mind in everything she does.

The Spirit-woman is not a wimp, never helpless, never at the mercy of prejudice, discrimination, or injustice. She knows her divine rights to experience the fullness of God’s goodness, and doesn’t accept anything less.

The Spirit-woman is full of confidence knowing that God backs her up 100% to be everything God designed her to be.

The Spirit-woman is never alone, desperate or groping in the dark for what to do. She is constantly companioned by divine Love and guided by divine Mind. She is intelligent, wise, able and capable. She knows what to do because God tells her what to do.

The Spirit-woman is healthy. She is not weak in matter, but strong in Spirit. She does not age, lose luster and beauty, or decline. She is always at her peak, radiating the presence of Soul and demonstrating the presence and power of God to do good.

The Spirit-woman is always relevant. She has purpose, and knows her worth and value.

The Spirit-woman is a happy woman. Her joy comes from knowing God and reflecting God’s presence. She is not bound in self, but delighted to reflect the divine Self.

The Spirit-woman is God’s woman. She is a perfect woman just the way God made her. And she knows it.

These rules apply to the Spirit-man too.

“Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom” II Corinthians 3:17, NRSV.

Print Friendly

1. Linda, Cheshire, UK
    May 10, 2017

This is an awesome message. I love the idea of being Spirit-woman! It’s a great idea to keep pondering and referring to when matter-woman tries to get in the way. So grateful for these wonderful daily messages.

2. Ted Freeman
    May 10, 2017

Me too. We have to learn to cherish our womanhood and Manhood. Yours is the best description of it I have received.
    Many thanks Evan

3. holly

Love this! Thank you

4. Bid
    May 10, 2017

I feel this is a wonderful message to build up our confidence in the teachings of Christian Science.
    I sincerely thank you Evan.

5. Leigh Ann
    May 10, 2017

Love this one, too. Just finished studying the Bible lesson, did a few stretches and then asked God what next? He said , “Pray for yourself. Check in with spiriview , you’ll love this one. ” I do! Thanks so much for the photo, too.

6. Beth
    May 10, 2017

This is a wonderful prayer and statement of being, Evan! Perfect for this day. And every day!

May 10, 2017

What a terrific way to start the day. Thank you Evan. Blessings to all.

• Carole WATIA, yaounde, Cameroon
      May 11, 2017

you said it KIM , a great “terrific way to start the day” blessings to you <3

8. mary
    May 10, 2017

Wonderful! I’ll be saving this one!!

9. Maximo

With thoughts lifted to
    Heights of Love sublime,
    Words not her own reflect
    Wisdom of one Soul.
    Her heart, now gods vessel,
    Pours forth in space and time
    Perfect healing, peace for all,
    Her nearness lends
    enchantment as God
    Touches her mind….

10. Bill Gearhart
    May 10, 2017

How important this in my marriage. Thanks!

11. Ruth
    May 10, 2017

Perfect, Evan, for upcoming Mother’s Day celebrations. Thank you for such devoted, consecrated thoughts of God to share with so many.

12. Nadine
    May 10, 2017

Thank you. If we were only told this as young women. I guess we need to set the example for all people; men, women, grandchildren, children today.

13. Diane
    May 10, 2017

I LOVE this Evan…and I will send it to several others!!!

14. Linda Bulla
    May 10, 2017

Thanks Evan. I love this idea of being a Spirit Woman with boundless energy. Yesterday I mowed for 5 hours and this is after having broken bones from falling from my horse 6 months ago. A friend of mine told me that broken bones signified the false idea of being separated from God. Today I suddenly realized I can never be separated from God because I gained strength from this activity, not lack of it and have been joyously riding and doing all the activities that I want or need to do now for several months. . However, if our lives were made of all material elements with no God there would be no healing and i could not be that Spirit Woman actively living in renewed mental and physical strength. Thanks so much for your blog. Linda and Gracie ( my palomino)

15. deb
    May 10, 2017

thank you! so important as I’m expecting my first grandchild, a girl!

May 10, 2017

Thanks. Great message. How wonderful to know that we can do all we need to do because we are reflecting out Father-Mother, the source of our being. We don’t have to try to be that Spirit-woman or Spirit-man—we are, already. We need only to accept that fact and reject anything that would tell us otherwise. Hurray!

17. CayDee Kittredge

Thank you Evan for this beautiful healing Truth today and every day. Caydee

May 10, 2017

Thanks so much, Evan, for this inspiring message on true womanhood. It is “God that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect.” It is God that not only girdeth me with strength, but also has given me the inspiration and guidance to accomplish many monumental tasks required to move and get resettled in my new home. I am indeed deeply grateful to God “for His unspeakable gift!”

19. Elaine
    May 10, 2017

Awesome message. Thank you Evan. I am trying to imbue my granddaughter with this understanding of the real woman. This helps me frame it.

May 10, 2017

Awesome message. A keeper. Thank you Evan.

21. anna mcgill
    May 10, 2017

This is something to be read and practiced every day.

22. Rhonda
    May 10, 2017

Thank you Evan for this uplifting blog. It’s a keeper. So grateful we are able to print these. We have 7 lovely girls in our Sunday high and junior high school classes. They will each get a copy. (=

23. Uta, Hamburg/Germany
    May 10, 2017

Yes, Evan, the Spirit of the Lord is in church service, from which I just arrived home.
    And there are happening healings. When I sat in church I didn`t feel well.
    But when a member gave an interesting testimony, I just remembered something for which I also gave thanks and for the Spirituality we learn in Christian Science. When I sat down I was well, and immediately I stood up again and thanked that I am now well again.
    And on the way home I also clang fast to my spiritual womanhood, so helpful.

I am so grateful for your todays lovely SpiritView, dear Evan – I love that very much : )

24. Jane
    May 10, 2017

Thanks Evan. ..I needed this.

25. Antonia
    May 10, 2017

Thank you! Just what I needed!

26. Carole WATIA, yaounde, Cameroon
    May 11, 2017

THANKS! so well expresed, with love and God’s spirit