Category: community

How to help stop shootings

February 20, 2023 | 34 comments

Do you ever feel helpless when hearing about another shooting in the media? I share one way we can help in an article printed in my local newspaper, titled, “We can be agents of God’s love in our community.”  

Prayer for government

January 25, 2023 | 26 comments

Would you like to see better government at work in your community, your country, and in the world at large? There’s a way you can make a difference. In this vlog, I share a spiritual approach to supporting good government

The one Influencer

November 28, 2022 | 24 comments

There is a lot of influencing going on in the world today. Government leaders work overtime to influence the thought of their citizens. Social media is rife with influencers hired to sway public opinion about products and causes. Some types

Finding goodness in others prevents harm

August 8, 2022 | 22 comments

Has anyone threatened you with harm? My local newspaper, The Tri-City Herald, just published an article I wrote on how one woman used a calm spiritual reply to neutralize an aggressor’s evil intent. Here’s a link to the piece, “Change

Put your hope in God

July 25, 2022 | 14 comments

If you want to see your hopes realized, put your hope in a power you can count on. Put your hope in God! When we put our hope in God, we always realize the joy we seek for the goodness